Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sweet Fuse: Mikami Path


Mikami is a fun and outgoing college student who the heroine encounters early before the incident in the game. (Unlock-able after completing one character's path) He appears to be gentle and friendly in the beginning but becomes mysterious as the story progresses. If I were to describe him, I see him as a "refreshing" person. xD Mikami is my 3rd favorite next to Shidou and Towa. I don't really mind how lunatic he gets because I can somehow empathize with his situation. If only he had met someone like Saki in his life who will rage and get mad at his actions, he probably won't be so cynical and twisted. 

If you want to progress the story without spoiling the real mastermind, I suggest this order of play-through.

Meoshi-Mitarashi-Urabe-Shidou-Towa-Shirabe-Mikami

*Don't play Towa first. I did play his route first so I immediately found out the real identity of the mastermind.*

You must  have at least completed one character's route before you unlock Mikami's. His route is really tricky. I had to reload my quick saves several times because I always get game over. xD Gosh. Mikami's personality is really unpredictable. Sometimes, you have to be brutally honest with him even if you think your answer will hurt him and other times you have to be sympathetic or else you're dead. lol. My advice is to always be honest and never lie to him and you'll get along fine.

WALKTHROUGH

PROLOGUE
It was a present.

STAGE 1
Examine statue with Shirabe, etc.
I think it was the tail
Explosive Insight: Awaken to your destiny
Wakasa might know something
Let Meoshi try it.
Take his hand.
Examine the sliding doors with Mitarashi.
What were you thinking?!
Explosive Insight: Different
Get mad.
Get mad.
I don't think that's a good idea.
Break: Choose anyone you like.

STAGE2
Paper
Did he think I felt bad about messing it up?
Urabe, are you alright?
The ceiling's going to crush us!
Tell him to do his best
Explosive Insight: Queen of Hearts
Get mad
You were late, so I went to find you
I wouldn't do it.
How are you feeling?
Break: Anyone

STAGE 3
Go with Shirabe and Wakasa
Hold up
Come on, this way!
Get mad
Is there something you want to tell us?
Explosive Insight: Seven deadly sins
Got it!
Explosive Insight: All these sins
Trust Urabe
Get mad
Break: Mikami

STAGE 4
They'll be fine
I can't choose

STAGE 5
Get mad
I can't do that

STAGE 6
Yeah
I still don't think it's right
Get mad
Stay

STAGE 7
Explosive Insight: Stop
Get mad

No comments:

Post a Comment