Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Otome Game: Mote Mote



MoteMote is a short otome game available for Android and iPhone. It says in the game that the chapters refresh every 8 hours but I was able to read all the chapters in one sitting without waiting.   *U* There are only 6 chapters aside from the prologue and ending parts. There isn’t much to say about the story though and there’s minimal love development between the heroine and the boys because it really is so short. By the time you’re able to pick which guy you want, the game already ended. ;_;


The game is about a heroine who is caught up between the guys who like her and want to be with her. Most of the time, you (heroine) act as a referee and stopper between those boys’ endless quarrels. Lol.

There are 3 romance-able characters -- Yusuke, the class president; Santa, childhood friend; and Syo , the transfer student from America. It’s not that really hard to get the ending of the character you want. I got Syo and Yusuke’s good ending in one try though I did Santa’s twice.


Yusuke is the almost perfect guy with good grades and class standing among the bunch. He’s my 2nd favorite because I thought he’s so naïve and innocent like a sheep. But it seemed like he was a wolf in a sheep’s clothing. xD He has the sweetest ending for me though.



Santa is your typical childhood friend guy who ends up falling in love with you but is too afraid to confess in consideration of your friendship. xD Honestly, he was my least favorite at first only to find out his cute side at the ending part of the game. If only they made the game a bit longer, I might seriously like Santa. xD


Syo is the transfer student from America who falls in love with you at first sight. He immediately asks you to go out with him during your first meeting. The next day, you find out that he transferred to your school as your classmate. I did Syo's route first before Yusuke's and Santa's. Nothing much happened in his route also apart from the usual bickering and bantering with the other guys. xD

If they'll ever make a sequel of this game, I hope they'd give more attention to the character development and relationship of the characters. I liked the art so I played this game but If I have to rate it I'd give it 6/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment