Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Sweet Fuse: Shidou Path


Shidou is the cool and calm (and handsome!) police inspector among the bunch. He is also like the group's leader because of his perceptive skills and logical thinking. He's my 2nd favorite guy in the game because I'm a fan of CCC (cool, calm and collected) guys. xD His route has full of revelations about the story so you might consider playing his path later on. And the artist (or anyone in charge of CGs) must have liked him because in all his CGs he appeared to be always handsomely-drawn whatever angle it is. XD

If you want to progress the story without spoiling the real mastermind, I suggest this order of play-through.
Meoshi-Mitarashi-Urabe-Shidou-Towa-Shirabe-Mikami

*Don't play Towa first. I did play his route first so I immediately found out the real identity of the mastermind.*

WALKTHROUGH

PROLOGUE
You know who he is?

STAGE 1
You know who he is?
Examine panels with shidou
I think it was d tail
Ei-awaken to ur destiny
Let Meoshi try.
Take his hand
Examine d statue with shidou
What were you thinking
Explosive Insight: Different
Get mad
Go with shidou
Chinese with shidou
Ask
Break: Shidou

STAGE 2
Rock
You're right
Urabe, are you all.right?
The ceilings going to crush us.
Tell him to do his best
Explosive Insight: Queen of hearts
Get mad
You were late, so I went to find you
How are you feeling?
Break: Shidou

STAGE 3

Go with Shidou and Meoshi
If you give up here, it's game over
Get mad
Is there something you want to tell us?
Explosive Insight: Seven deadly sins
Got it!
All these scenes
Trust urabe
Get mad
Break: Shidou

STAGE 4

Go with shidou
I'm curious about the PW
Urabe's not that kind of person
Explosive Insight: Attacked at the same time
Yes! I trust you
Get mad

STAGE 5
Get mad
Yeah,I kinda do
Why don't we put them all on the tray
I think it's closer to 200 yen
Explosive Insight: Commerce
Explosive Insight: Stuffed Hogstein
You sure you want to talk about this?
Get mad

STAGE 6
See how others play
You have to or we can't beat this Game
If only Mitarashi was feeling better
Get mad
Don't say that.

STAGE 7

We have to trust him
Yeah as long as you're with me
Explosive Insight: Ninja step
Get mad

No comments:

Post a Comment