Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sweet Fuse: Urabe Path


Urabe is a fortune teller who always carries his crystal ball with him. He may seem gentle and calm but surprisingly he has serious emotional issues locked up inside of him. He's more like a psycho than psychic to me, lol. xD At first, I had neutral impressions about him but when I found out about his "real issues" I didn't think I'd dislike him more than the villain. xD For me, he's a coward who says that he wants to protect you but can only do so with his words. Also, he terrifies me. There was this one part in the game where he suddenly appeared that I got seriously freaked out and leaped out of my bed. Dx

If you want to progress the story without spoiling the real mastermind, I suggest this order of play-through.
Meoshi-Mitarashi-Urabe-Shidou-Towa-Shirabe-Mikami

*Don't play Towa first. I did play his route first so I immediately found out the real identity of the mastermind.*

Let me say this first. I'm missing one CG of him and I don't know how I missed it. x_x 

WALKTHROUGH

PROLOGUE
You know who he is?

STAGE 1
Examine statue with shirabe, mitarashi and urabe
T hink it was the tail
Explosive Insight: Awaken to ur destiNy
Wakasa might know something
Let meoshi try
Take his hand
Examine statue with shidou and urabe
What were u thinking
Explosive Insight: Different
Get mad
Get mad
Go with mikasa,shidou,urabe
Japanese with Urabe
There's always next time
Break: Urabe

STAGE 2
Paper
Did he felt bad about pushing the button
Urabe, are u alright?
The ceilings going to crush us
Tell him to do his best
Explosive Insight: Queen of hearts
Get mad
You were late, so I went to find you
How are you feeling
Break: Urabe

STAGE 3
Go with Mitarashi and Urabe
Come on Urabe
Get mad
Explosive Insight: Seven deadly sins
Got it!
Explosive Insight: All these sins
Trust Urabe
Get mad
Break: Urabe

STAGE 4
Why do you hate him so much?
You're not your father
So M2 was Hogstein
Thank you
I'll go with u
Get mad

STAGE 5
Love
Awww, thank you
Explosive Insight: Safer
I'm touched, but

STAGE 6
(other options work the same, I think)
Trip him
Drop the tray
Slowly walk to the door

STAGE 7
Get mad 3x (save) or
Restrain 3x (bad end)
Explosive Insight: Full rotation
.

No comments:

Post a Comment