Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

Otome Game: Zayay


Zayay is a short otome/mystery game made by Alera. The game has five different endings with about an hour of gameplay. You unlock an extra content after completing all the endings. You can get the game here

You wake up in a somewhat eerie place having no recollection of your memories. The first person that you meet is Zayo Byrone, an adorable looking demon bunny. But don’t let his cute and naive appearance deceive you though. You ended up asking him to help you get back your memories again to which he willingly agrees and even considers it a date. He brings you to a restaurant with quite exotic food, shows you downtown either to buy sweets or clothing, tours you around the forest to find berries and even accompanies you to the castle to meet their god. 

It took me some time before I get Zayo to get attached to me. I tried searching for guides in the net but I just followed the hint from the author which is to be cute, naive and agreeable to the demon bunny and that's what I did so I somehow managed to get the real ending that I was lacking.

I tried to make a half-assed attempt at a walkthrough. I'm not really sure which ending is which since almost all the endings are somewhat similar to each other. ;_; But here it is anyway. You can get 3 different endings by following this path.

Walkthrough?

poke his ears
ask for help
A date?
go to forest
bears?!
we should be careful then
i love berries!
right
y-yes
take it and eat it
w-what is it?
thank you...
yes!
go to graveyard
war?
a g-gshost?!
say something
do you know any ghost stories?
we should investigate
how can you tell?
it's quite big..
i dont like them either
downtown
go to town
a bit...
sweets
i have money.
bloodstained roses
go to the restaurant
it's nice!
i want to order...
angel wings
w-what do you mean?
w-what?
why are you so nice to me?
stop asking
Deamond's castle
who is Deamond?
go to the castle
front door
say something.
do you really believe in your god?
who is Helia?
(save first)
stay with Zayo - lies ending
confess love - rejected
leave him - another ending



3 comments:

  1. Wah, thank you for playing my game and even writing this!!! ;v; I hope you had fun!! ~ Alera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for my late reply, I'm only seeing your comment now.. >_< You're welcome! ^^ I was struggling at first too so I thought I'd write a guide, you're welcome take care! ;)

      Delete
    2. I didn't know it was you waaah.. you're welcome, I really enjoyed playing it! ^^

      Delete