Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sweet Fuse: Mitarashi Path


Mitarashi is the muscle man and unexpectedly a popular host at a club in Ginza. When I first saw him, I thought he's some hunter or bandit because of his looks and personality. xD He kinda reminded me of Sakura (Dangan Ronpa). See what I mean? xD Mitarashi may be short-tempered and sharp-tongued at times but he's definitely one of the most reliable guys among the group. He's also quick to throw himself in danger just to save his companion's lives. I'm not really into muscular guys but he's quite a good and capable guy. 

If you want to progress the story without spoiling the real mastermind, I suggest this order of play-through.
Meoshi-Mitarashi-Urabe-Shidou-Towa-Shirabe-Mikami

*Don't play Towa first. I did play his route first so I immediately found out the real identity of the mastermind.*

WALKTHROUGH

PROLOGUE
You know who he is?

STAGE 1
You know who he is?
Examine panels with Mitarashi
I think it was the tail
Explosive Insight: Awaken to your destiny
Let Meoshi try.
Take his hand
Examine sliding doors with Mitarashi
What were you thinking?!
Explosive Insight: Different
Get mad
Get mad
Go with mitarashi to the office
Don't treat me like a little kid
Break: Mitarashi

STAGE 2
Rock
You're right
Urabe, are you alright?
The ceiling's going to crush us
Tell him to do his best
Explosive Insight: Queen of hearts
Get mad
You were late, so I went to find you
How are u feeling?
Break: Mitarashi


STAGE 3

Go with Mitarashi and urabe
Urabe, come on
Get mad
Do you have to go to the bathroom?
Explosive Insight: Seven deadly sins
Got it!
Trust urabe
Get mad
Break: Mitarashi


STAGE 4
Stay behind and take care of him
You said.mom
Mostly I'm just worried


STAGE 5
Are you sure you're okay?
Absolutely not!
Explosive Insight: Help us out
Don't be so impatient
Explosive Insight: Yesterday
I'm a little scared


STAGE 6
Don't be so reckless
I want to check the E
Head for the other E
Explosive Insight: Flies over
I know it's so cool!
Restrain myself


STAGE 7
Stop doing this
Explosive Insight: Rescued
Get mad

1 comment:

  1. Hello... i love ur post but at stage 3 you forgot to write down the explosive insight... it should be twice

    ReplyDelete