Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Sweet Fuse: Meoshi Path


Meoshi is the introvert gamer geek in Sweet Fuse. He's an awkward person but he also has an adorable and tough side to him. I can relate to his personality because I also immerse myself in anime, manga and games just to escape my own reality... 

Here's how I did his route. I managed to get all his cgs through this. It's quite easy to get his bad ending, try not to get his affection around Stage 4 to 7 and there you go -- bad ending for you.

If you want to progress the story without spoiling the real mastermind, I suggest this order of play-through.
Meoshi-Mitarashi-Urabe-Shidou-Towa-Shirabe-Mikami

*Don't play Towa first. I did play his route first so I immediately found out the real identity of the mastermind.*

WALKTHROUGH

PROLOGUE
You know who he is?

STAGE 1
You know who he is?
Go with meoshi..
I think it was the tail
Explosive Insight: Awaken to your destiny
Wakasa might know something
Let meoshi try
Take his hand
Examine floor.with shirabe and meoshi
What were you thinking
Explosive Insight: Different
Get mad
Get mad

Go with Meoshi to d arcade
I thought i might learn something about
Break: Meoshi

STAGE 2
Scissors
Right
Urabe, are you alright?
The ceiling's going to crush us
Tell him to do his best
Explosive Insight: Queen of hearts
Get mad
You weer late, so I went to find you
How are you feeling
Break: Meoshi

STAGE 3
Go with Shidou and Meoshi
If you give up here, it's game over
Get mad
Is there something you want to tell us?
Explosive Insight: Seven deadly sins
Got it!
Explosive Insight: All these scenes
Trust Urabe
Get mad
Break: Meoshi

STAGE 4
Sorry, Wakasa
Thank you so much
Thanks

STAGE 5
Why do you stay inside all the time?
...Thanks
Explosive Insight: Right in front of us
I'm a little scared

STAGE 6
Get mad
Be careful

STAGE 7
Get mad
I'm glad that you're here
What was that?
Explosive Insight: Written in blood
Yeah let's do it
Get mad

No comments:

Post a Comment