Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sweet Fuse: Shirabe Path


Shirabe is a freelance journalist and the father figure in the game. He is following leads of a certain case and is in search of the truth all his life. Because of his work, he is pretty knowledgeable about general and technical stuff like an encyclopedia. xD At first I thought I wasn't gonna like his route because of the serious Pedophilia involved. (lol) He's a good and nice guy but I refuse to see him as anyone else apart from being an "oyaji", "ojisan", "ossan" (dad, mister, old guy) for the heroine (and my self). xD

If you want to progress the story without spoiling the real mastermind, I suggest this order of play-through.
Meoshi-Mitarashi-Urabe-Shidou-Towa-Shirabe-Mikami

*Don't play Towa first. I did play his route first so I immediately found out the real identity of the mastermind.*

WALKTHROUGH

PROLOGUE
You know who he is?

STAGE 1
You know who he is
Examine statue with Shirabe etc.
I think it was the tail
Explosive Insight: Awaken to your destiny
Wakasa might know something
Let Meoshi try
Take his hand
Examine the floor with Shirabe and Meoshi
What were you thinking?!
Explosive Insight: Different
Get mad
Get mad
Go with Shirabe and explorer the park
Take a snack
Break: Shirabe

STAGE 2
Paper
Did he think I'd felt bad about messing it up
Urabe are u alright
The ceiling's going to crush us
Tell him to do his best
Explosive Insight: Queen of hearts
Get mad
You were late, so I went to find you
How are u feeling?
Break: Shirabe

STAGE 3
Go with shirabe and wakasa
Come on, this way
Get mad
Is there something you want to tell us
Explosive Insight: Seven deadly sins
Got it!
All these sins
Trust urabe
Get mad
Break: Shirabe

STAGE 4
I'll go with you
You don't know much about her do you?
You're family. You'll figure it out
Get mad
Punch/circle around

STAGE 5
Are you sure?
Explosive Insight: Touch
No it was cool to learn more about you
Give her a hug

STAGE 6
I told you to stop doing that
Explosive Insight: Something beyond that
I'll come with yoy
Get mad
It doesn't matter

STAGE 7
It'll be a stretch..
Go confront Hogstein
Get mad

No comments:

Post a Comment