Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sweet Fuse: Towa Path


Wakasa is a member of a famous idol group and is the youngest among the bunch. He's cheerful, nice and energetic but can be a bit of a scaredy-cat sometimes. He whines a lot when he's scared which I found annoying at first but despite of his own unstable emotions and lack of physical strength, he's a lot reliable than he appears to be. (I'm looking at you Urabe, learn a thing or two from Towa. xD)

I'm a big pedo shota fangirl so I played Towa's route in my first play-through. He was a bit pitiable in the beginning because of his cowardly nature but I was surprised how much his personality improved in the latter part of the game. Towa is my favorite among all the guys and I believe he's the most suitable for the heroine personality and age-wise. xD Oh and another reason why he's my bias is because he was voiced by Kaji Yuuki! Towa's CGs were all asdfghjkl~ sweet and adorable. -insert fangirl scream here- and he has become quite thoughtful and brave in the end.

If you want to progress the story without spoiling the real mastermind, I suggest this order of play-through.
Meoshi-Mitarashi-Urabe-Shidou-Towa-Shirabe-Mikami

*Don't play Towa first. I did play his route first so I immediately found out the real identity of the mastermind.*

WALKTHROUGH

PROLOGUE
You know who he is?

STAGE 1
You know who he is?
Examine panels with Shidou, etc.
I think it was the tail
Explosive Insight: Awaken to your destiny
Let Meoshi try.
Take his hand
Examine the sliding doors with Mitarashi
What were you thinking
Explosive Insight: Different
Get mad
Go with Wakasa, etc.
Western with Wakasa
Yeah
Break: Towa

STAGE 2
Rock
You're right!
Urabe, are you alright?
The ceiling's going to crush us
Tell him to do his best
Explosive Insight: Queen of hearts
Get mad
You were late, so I went to find you
How are you feeling?
Break: Towa

STAGE 3
Go with Shirabe and Wakasa
Come here!
Get mad
Is there something you want to tell us?
Explosive Insight: Seven deadly sins
Got it
Explosive Insight: All these sins
Trust Urabe
Get mad
Break: Towa

STAGE 4
You're an amazing singer
I'm counting on you
Let's decide together

STAGE 5
Explosive Insight: Restaurant
Yell
He was doing it because of me
Did something happen?
You're so mature

STAGE 6
I'm embarrassed
Explosive Insight: One other
Hold on
Get mad
Just have fun!

STAGE 7
I'm not scared with you here
You're amazing
Get mad






No comments:

Post a Comment