Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Otome Game: Diabolik Lovers Guides/Walkthrough

Image taken from Minitokyo

I compiled a list of guides/walkthroughs generously provided by awesome people for players who aren't that familiar with Japanese. :) Please do check out their posts and thank them for their efforts. :D


Buroblog's Character Route Guide


Kiokunoaria's Character Walkthrough

Ayato;s Route
Reiiji's Route

Yumemirusekai's Character Walkthrough (very detailed)

Kanato's Route
Ayato's Route
Reiji's Route
Subaru's Route


Enjoy the eargasm and spazzing moments~ xD




5 comments:

  1. Yumemirusekai has Subaru's route too now: http://yumemirusekai.wordpress.com/2014/01/22/diabolik-lovers-sakamaki-subaru-2/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for telling me, I'll also add this one in this list. :D

      Delete
  2. Yumemirusekai already post Laito's route too. Don't forget to add that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I love diabolik lovers but I can't download it in my phone and I don't have PC I don't know what to do and anyone help me plz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    unblocked games for you

    ReplyDelete