Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Catching up with Manga and stuff

Since I have lots of spare time for now, I figured I'd catch up with my growing anime and manga list. I'm sad that BroCon is finally ending.. one more episode and the series is over. ;/ I read the summaries of light novels so I already know that the series will have an open ending again like other otome series.. I personally like Ema with Natsume though. ;/ Lately, this is the only anime series that I've been so desperately waiting for its weekly episode release. I even watch the raws first just to know what's happening, read the chapter summaries of the light novels and game reviews. xD Yes, I'm that addicted. I'll be looking forward to BroCon's seiyuu event. I just know there'll be one. 8D


BroCon is ending but Diabolik Lovers' anime adaptation's timing can't be this perfect. Great. Another anime series to look forward to every week. I like the art and everything but I seem to like the heroine the best since she's so dolled up and pretty. I especially like her eyes though. Hmm.. The guys are all bishies but somehow, they all seem to look all the same to me? -_- I like the lilac-haired shota one but.. he's the creepiest to me. XD I've been a fan of vampire-related stuff but this is probably the first series to freak me out. The environment is really freaky and the expressions of the guys.. xD *chills*


Ouran and Vampire Knight are already completed so I need to do a lot of catching up. xD Gakuen Alice too but I only read the last three chapters on Youtube. ;/


And one last chapter for Maid-sama. 





No comments:

Post a Comment