Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

UtaPri: 2nd Live Concert

Well I was stalking Terashima Takuma's official blog earlier and found posts supposedly about Starish's 2nd live concert held in Saitama Super Arena. The blog posts were dated from Aug. 25 to 26, 2013 so the event was probably held between those days.


Too bad I'm not from Japan and all I can do is to wait for nice people to share videos. >.< Takuma shared a picture of himself in costume of their MajiLove 2000%. But too bad it was only his body, his head was not included. Oh Takki~ XD


And then there's a group picture of STARISH no minna-san. :3 I love how Shimono-san (Syo's seiyuu) has his character's perfect height. XD And look at Mamo, he's so tall~ *A* Takki's height is so cute~ *U* Suwabe Junichi has Jinguji Ren's hair lol :)) and SuzuKen-san is still a bishie~ *U*/ Natsuki and Cecil seemed fine to me. x3 But still, TAKKI all the way~ <3 p="">


No comments:

Post a Comment