Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

Trip to Quiapo: Accessory and Jewelry Haven

Yesterday, My mom and I went on our 2nd trip to Quiapo to get materials and supplies for our online accessory shop. I'm not sure about Divisoria but according to what I've researched, Quiapo is known as a shopping district for ready-made accessories and raw materials. During our first visit, we were so overwhelmed or rather, I was so overwhelmed with the amount of materials available at Wellmanson. Wellmanson is quite famous on the internet because of the the wide range of items it offers. All the items are in good quality and are also inexpensively and fairly priced too. The store is also unexpectedly big inside and the ambiance is like that of a mall's; the items were arranged and organized accordingly and there were attentive clerks at almost every corner of the item rack.

There are also a lot of other good bead and accessory shop that we failed to visit during our first trip there. I forgot the other name of the shops but there is also a shop called D.I.Y and they sell cheaper supplies like beads, ring connectors, bracelet locks and pendants. 

Anyway,here's what we got at Wellmanson yesterday:



We got chains of different sizes, some dangling beads for the bracelets but majority of the items here were from other shops.


We also got these chic and cute earrings from Wellmanson. My mom personally picked them. Look at that price, P35 a pair!


These key chains/phone straps were chosen by me. I thought I'd make the cute charms as pendants for necklaces or bracelets. 


These gift items are also available at Wellmanson. Since I'm a bunny and coffee lover, I bought myself a new kawaii rabbit mug! I've also taken a liking to these cute kimono doll mascara and phone charm~  The best thing about these items is I got them all only for P197! ;))


These necklaces with fancy resin charms were from a different accessory shop.(sorry, I could not remember the name~)They might look kinda dull and boring here but they're actually pretty and shiny. We got them for less than a hundred~ ;D


I got these from the same shop. They are cute pastel kiddie beads for my fairy kei/pop kei/pastel jewelry collection. The beads are made of plastic but they look pretty nice and are at least crafted  proportionally. My favs here are the roses and ribbons! ;)

If you're also planning to buy accessories and gift items, Quiapo is the place for you but be sure to check other shops there aside from Wellmanson because sometimes there are other items that Wellmanson doesn't have and are cheaper. Enjoy shopping and crafting! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment