Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Gashapon Machines at Yoshinoya


I saw these Gashapon machines when me and my family ate at Yoshinoya (SM North) earlier. *A* I never noticed those machines there before, it was probably added there when Yoshinoya re-vamped the whole restaurant's interior. Gashapon/Gachapon is a well-known trademark brand of Bandai which is popular world wide for their capsule toys. You insert a token in the machine, turn the slot and wait for your random toy to come out. Yoshinoya sells the token for P60.00 ( roughly $1.39/¥137.76) each.




My Gashapon toys are from the Hello Kitty X Masked Rider series and there are 8 designs to collect! Please excuse the quality of the pictures.. these were only taken by my phone. 


The toys are from Hello Kitty, Pokemon, Spongebob and others that I wasn't familiar with. I thought the Kitty phone straps were nice so I tried my luck on those. And on my first attempt here's what I got:


I was kinda frustrated when I saw it. It was like Hello Kitty cosplaying Bad Badtz-Maru and Cat Woman. Haha. So I tried another round and got this:


Hmm.. Not my fav among all the 8 designs but this was definitely better than the first one I got! :)) 



These are the other Kitty collectibles. So I now have Kitty #2 and #5. 6 more Kitties to go~ I definitely want that bunny kitty! *A* If you're also interested in these drop by at your nearest Yoshinoya branch now. :3






No comments:

Post a Comment