Pages

Friday, June 19, 2015

The Kawaii PH Book

I went to Kawaii PH Book's launching event last June 17 2015 to get my hands on the amazing book. I've been following the Kawaii PH community especially their founder, Rainbowholic, along with their magical adventures as they fill our world with sweet, magical and kawaii things. :) 


The event was held at SM Megamall lower ground flower where a variety of activities were prepared and kawaii stuff were showcased. I came alone because my friends were not available during that day but I was content because I got my own copy of the inspiring book. :)


The Kawaii PH Book was born due to the collective efforts of its ever hard-working team, supporters, believers and enthusiasts. I'm in no way related/connected to any of the staff of this amazing movement but I merely want to share how I feel about them and their book.


Okay, so just to share.. here are some of my favorite reads/parts of the book. (Disclaimer: I only own my copy of this book and these photos that were taken by me. All content belong to its respective owners. :) )

Perfect quotes to remind us that just being ourselves is the "best" version of being "us." 





Kawaii PH gives us an insight about what Kawaii is and what it means to them. Kawaii is a lifestyle -- a way of seeing and perceiving things. Do you ever wonder why looking at kawaii things make you feel happy or good? Because they bring magic and color to our mundane lives. 


 I really love this piece of whimsical art here and its message. I'm still one of those people who can't/won't leave their comfort zones. But I'm trying my best to do that.. 


Here's a step-by-step guide by Kaila-san on how to create your kawaii-fied Dreamboard. This is a stepping stone to opening the path to your dreams. :)


Chichi-san talks about self-expression/creativity and how your own style boosts your esteem and confidence. Also. Kaila-san shares the secret in achieving your dreams/goals in life through this cycle. :)


Ashley-san's inspiring story on how she is chasing and living her kawaii dream~

How you express yourself through your style/looks reflect the kind of person that you are. 

And last but not the least.. I certainly love this poem made by Kaila-san. And for no real reason, It actually made me tear up.. Especially reading this part..

"Why hide your colorful self beneath the dull color that you aren't,
When you can be as happy as a vibrant rainbow in the sky everyday,
So what if they tell you to grow up and they force you to get rid of that big bow and dress made out of lace,
When you know in your heart that what matters most is that smile on your beautiful face.

Child-like is different from childish,
You can be unique but never lose touch of your long-time favorites,
And this is the message that we want to share and pass around,
Just because people are telling you things that are false and otherwise,
It does not mean that you have to remove the jewels from your crown."

This is a very, very motivational and inspirational poem. Just reading these words bring positive wonders to my thoughts. :')

Thank you Kawaii PH and the community for giving us this life-changing collection and proof of your hard-work. :) This book feels like reading a kawaii bible to soothe our troubled minds and souls. xD Your message definitely reached us. :) And if ever you'll be reading this, I hope there'd be a book 2 soon. :) 

Let us support this Kawaii community created by Kawaii enthusiasts for Kawaii enthusiasts. :)

http://kawaii.ph/
http://ourkawaii.tokyo/
http://the.rainbowholic.me/
http://rainbowholic-shop.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment