Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Anime: Sword Art Online Ep. 16

I just finished watching episode 16 of SAO a couple of minutes ago. I'm glad that they finally introduced the new fairy land virtual game, Alfheim Online, that I've been seeing in trailers.I prefer Kirito's black long coat before compared to his elf appearance now. For me he looked cooler and more badass before. :/ Hopefully he'd get a change of robes in the next episodes. 

It seems that AO is actually a sub part of SAO that's why Kirito retained some of his skills though not all of his items could be read in AO's system but fortunately, he still had Yui's virtual heart in his inventory which actually revived Yui in the game. (Oh wait, what? I thought Asuna made Yui's heart as a pendant of a necklace that she was wearing? o.o)



I'm really glad to see here again. :D If Yui was an immortal object in SAO's system, here in AO she's a cuuteeeeeeee navigation pixie. Take a look at her transformed pixie perfect look and her size is pixie-fied too. <3 nbsp="nbsp">


And a new character is introduced but I am too lazy to search for her name. :D I'll know her name in the next episode for sure since she's one of the main characters in SAO for this season. When I first saw her in the trailer, I thought she was Sugu, Kirito's cousin. XD 


Maybe it will be a while before we get to see Asuna again. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment