Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Dragon nest: Minotaur's nest first solo attempt



Two days ago, I attempted to solo Minotaur's Nest with my level 34 engineer. The dungeon was recommended for a party of 4 people that are at least level 24 so being 10 levels higher I thought I should give it a try. Together with my robot army Alfredo and the mecha ducks, I entered the nest without really knowing what's waiting for me inside... *panic*

At first, I could handle Minotaur's minions. Setting all my cannon attacks and shooting my ducks here and there but when Minotaur itself engaged us in a battle, I always found myself getting dragged around by him. >.< He was huge and enormous for my loli character that sometimes I could no longer see myself. lol. With around 4 to 5 deaths, I still managed to kill him and had all the loots for myself. I got lucky with that S-rank and the epic Cow Strike heraldry. =) My character was only geared up with a +7 Gaia set (with the suffixes and enhancements). I'll probably get myself epic gears upon becoming a Gear Master. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment