Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Thoughts About: Shingeki no Kyojin

Even titans can be handsome. ;P

This is not a review or anything of that sort since I'm not really good in writing reviews. ^^, I am writing this to express my thoughts and opinion about the anime series. Okay so I just spent an almost entire day catching up with this anime and I have to say that I'm glad I decided to watch it even if it's main stream these days. First, I really liked the first opening theme, Guren no Yumiya, it has a feeling to it that gives the anime an impression of "war" and "death" and I somehow find it refreshing. xD After finishing the first episode, I already felt glued to the series and  became easily attached to the characters especially to Mikasa. I loved how passive but at the same time caring she appears towards Eren. I prefer strong heroines and those that are not too loud and bitchy. xD Eren on the other hand is a bit annoying and selfish in the first few episodes which led to the death of some of their friends and I really seem to hate him during those moments but he's a character that becomes likable enough after a few episodes though. I just hope the series continue to be more interesting from now on and not loose its touch. After seeing Levi, I believe he would bring more color to the wonderful series. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment