Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

PBB Teens Big Night 2012


4TH BIG PLACER - Joj and Jai
 I really wasn't expecting this. I thought the twins would be ranked 3rd or 2nd but not 4th. Oh well, I'm still glad that the both of them made it until Big Night. Cheers for these twins. <3 :)

3RD BIG PLACER - Roy
Roy in the 3rd place. I thought he'd end up in the 4th place though. =) Good for him though.. with all the hard work that he's done as a good son, he deserved to make it this far. :)

2ND BIG PLACER - Karen

 Karen. Even with her kind of personality, I always knew that she too has many supporters. I used to dislike her during the first month of PBB. But as time passed by, I realized that there were good changes in her as an individual. Keep being strong Karen. :)

BIG WINNER - Myrtle
Myrtle~ I knew it. :)) I knew that she'd be the Big Winner this edition. She's awesome as a teenager. She's responsible, smart, good-looking, nice and down to earth. Congratulations Myrtle~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment