Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Drama CD: Shitsuji-sama no okiniiri

Reposted this from my Livejournal. :D
So I was desperately searching for the drama cds of Shitsuji-sama no okiniiri and I've had no luck until a few days ago. I'm really glad I tried searching in Chinese search engines. >.< The drama cds were uploaded in several parts as videos so I had to do everything just to rip them. I even downloaded a video/audio streaming ripper. |D Ohgawd, im so happy. I've been dying to hear the drama cds!! ♥O♥

All files are in good quality. :) (mp3 format)

DCD - 1

download

DCD - 2

download

DCD - 3

download

2 comments:

  1. Hey, sorry if this is a bother or anything, but I've been looking for these drama cds for a while, and was wondering if you could share the links with me? The ones above are unfortunately dead. I hope you see this, as this is a pretty old post. ^^;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etou... could you please share another link with me? All of the link above are dead :'( Please help me!

    ReplyDelete