Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Thoughts About: Higanbana (Japanese movie)


Higanbana centers about the 7th division of Tokyo Metropolitan Police and their duty to solve crime cases that are related to female suspects/victims. I only got interested in watching this since I'm a big fan of Kara's ex-member Kang Jiyoung. I'll give the movie a rating of 6/10 because the story wasn't that really special. The story was quite confusing at the beginning - I thought the plot was about a person who sends threatening postcards to brides but then someone gets killed and it's not even connected to the marriage thing that everyone is fussing about. I think should be made into a drama series instead. The most annoying thing for me was the choice of music for this movie. When I heard the song "Just give me a reason" while a tearjerker moment was on, I literally rolled my eyes in disbelief. Uggh. Seriously, that song?

Anyway, I'll give props to the actresses since the acting was good especially the main female cast. I just hope they'd give more screen time to the other members of the 7th division as it seemed like they were just supporting characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment