Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Wallpapers: PSP

I'd just like to share a few psp wallpapers that I made. It's supposed to be for my personal use but I thought it would be nice to share these to everyone. :D
(Kindly click the image to enlarge it.)

First off, a wallpaper from Hunter X Hunter. I made these a couple of weeks ago. I was inspired to make it after watching the new HxH series. The images of Gon and the others were probably from the manga.. :O


A Persona 4 PSP wally! Yeey! :D One of my personal faves. The images were from an opening scene of the anime. I just put it all together 'coz they're good materials for a wallpaper. :D


Annnnnd... hurray for Uta no Prince-sama. I just finished the first season yesterday. I stayed up laaatttee and finished all 13 episodes. 8D I can't wait for the next season! I'm currently using this as my psp wallpaper~<3



And that's it for now. :D Feel free to use them~ I'll probably post a something about an otome game next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment